Thursday, July 12, 2012

Maricopa Home For Sale - 4 Bed 2 Bath $139500

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Are you Looking for a TURN KEY-MOVE IN READY HOME? New Hard Wood Flooring (real wood). New Tile! New Paint (Interior) New Appliances (Stainless Steel). Over 2,000 Square Feet! Covered Patio! 4 Bedrooms PLUS A DEN!!! Breakfast Bar! Mobile Kitchen Island. Great Room Concept! Open-Airy-Light and Bright! Tastefully decorated, all neutral colors! Nice LUSH Carpet in the Bedrooms! Hard Wood Flooring from DOOR to DOOR! Tile in ALL Bathrooms! 2 Car Garage! N/S Exposure!

This home won't last. BUY OR SELL, ONE CALL I DO ALL!! 602-321-6188

I am a Realtor who has been in the business for over 15 years and specialize in HUD homes. If you have had a poor experience in purchasing a home, give me a call and let me show you how it is done. I can walk you through it. Now is the time to buy. www.RLS8Guy.com

 

If you are looking to SELL your home, give me a call and I can give you a quick overview of what your house is worth. Ok back to work... who needs a house?

Full Details

http://rls8guy.searcharizonahouses.com/listing/mlsid/8/propertyid/4781282/syndicated/1/cgltguid/7ADA8902-8D99-4FDB-9AD9-77A366232ABD/?ts=crg

Listing Courtesy of Chris Dunham, Solutions Real Estate