Monday, July 9, 2012

Scottsdale Home For Sale - 5 Bed 2 Bath $255000

THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME FOR SALE IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA HAS A NEWLY INSTALLED POOL AND BACKYARD LANDSCAPING. SINCE 2008 SO MANY ITEMS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED AND UPGRADED: WATER SOFTENER, GAS AND WATER LINES, ROOF, A NEW AC UNIT, NEW WATER HEATER, AND DUAL PANE WINDOWS THROUGHOUT. THIS HOME, LOCATED ON A CUL-DE-SAC IS A TRUE GEM!

This home won't last. BUY OR SELL, ONE CALL I DO ALL!! 602-321-6188

I am a Realtor who has been in the business for over 15 years and specialize in HUD homes. If you have had a poor experience in purchasing a home, give me a call and let me show you how it is done. I can walk you through it. Now is the time to buy.

 

If you are looking to SELL your home, give me a call and I can give you a quick overview of what your house is worth. Ok back to work... who needs a house? www.RLS8Guy.com

Full Details

http://rls8guy.searcharizonahouses.com/listing/mlsid/8/propertyid/4715856/syndicated/1/cgltguid/6D03E804-ECE8-4406-939B-3254EA37F66D/?ts=crg

Listing Courtesy of Marc Montgomery, Solutions Real Estate