Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mesa - Value, Location, Space.... 2 Beds, 1.5 Baths $74900

Hurry before this one is gone...walking distance from park and near shopping, restaurants and entertainment with great access to US 60. Purchase this property for as little as 3% down! Buyer to verify all facts and figures.

This home won't last. BUY OR SELL, ONE CALL I DO ALL!! 602-321-6188

I am a Realtor who has been in the business for over 15 years and specialize in HUD homes. If you have had a poor experience in purchasing a home, give me a call and let me show you how it is done. I can walk you through it. Now is the time to buy. www.RLS8Guy.com

 

If you are looking to SELL your home, give me a call and I can give you a quick overview of what your house is worth. Ok back to work... who needs a house? www.RLS8Guy.com

Need more information on the home buying process? Copy and paste this link to my Home Buying Process site http://www.thehomebuyingprocess.solutionsagentsites.com/

Full Details

http://rls8guy.searcharizonahouses.com/listing/mlsid/8/propertyid/4764748/syndicated/1/cgltguid/D1FC65B0-ACF8-48B9-B575-CC2721C73A32/?ts=crg

Listing Courtesy of A. Brent Conley, Solutions Real Estate